Supervision of Construction Process
Supervisory services are provided in compliance with legal provisions of the Republic of Croatia. We have independently upgraded and fine-tuned certain aspects of supervision and have thus enhanced this type of service. Our daily presence at the construction site is a guarantee of complete control over the executed works. Our engineers are constantly monitor dynamic plans and report the investor on the conditions and indicate any eventual problems.
They are actively involved in addressing any current problems of technical nature at the site. They cooperate with design engineers and contractors to make sure that works are executed in high-quality manner taking into consideration the associated costs. The company’s employees in charge of supervision are all members of the
Croatian Chamber of Civil Engineers and they possess all the necessary certificates / licences to carry out accompanying supervision activities.
Supervision of Construction Process Includes:
- organization of supervision of the site – the chief site manager – engineer
- provision of proofs, compliance certificates and expert opinions, execution of tests for special quality assurance for the installed elements and materials and executed works
- submission of regular reports to the investor
- control of works and other contractual obligations of the contractor, in accordance with deadlines
- cooperation with design engineers and contractors in terms of technical details
- control of interim and final statement of accounts for contractors
- active role in the handover process by the contractor
- preparation for technical inspection of the structure.
We are specialised in supervision of construction and carpentry works and structures, geo-technical works, as well as water and sewage systems. We have well-established cooperation with partners specialised in supervision of mechanical and electrical works and we jointly carry out supervisory activities of this type.
We can provide complete supervisory services in the following areas of civil engineering: high rise projects; in particular, buildings for tourist, commercial, business and production purposes, sports facilities and residential buildings; low rise projects: road structures (bridges, overpasses, underpasses etc.) and marine structures (breakwaters, marinas – docks).